Welcome to Ming Foods
Ming Foods is the leading manufacturer and wholesale supplier of premium quality Peking and Chinese Crispy Duck pancakes to ready meal kit food manufacturers, specialist ethnic supermarkets, distributors and restaurants.
The company was founded by Mr Van Minh Duong, who has over 20 years' experience in manufacturing Chinese pancakes. Utilising his unparalleled understanding of the market for Chinese pancakes, he leads Ming Foods' commitment to continuous product development and customer satisfaction.
Whilst preserving the traditional qualities of hand-made Chinese pancakes, Ming Foods utilises modern and innovative manufacturing processes to deliver a superior product to our customers.
Ming Foods' Chinese Pancakes are available at specialist ethnic supermarkets and cash and carry outlets. If you are interested in stocking Ming Foods' Chinese Pancakes or want to find your nearest stockist, please contact us directly on +44 (0)1322 332888 or email us at email@example.com.
Our Chinese pancakes are versatile and can be used to wrap crispy duck, crispy lamb, crispy chicken, crispy pork and crispy beef as well as a wide range of vegetables and seafood. Please visit our Recipe Ideas section for further suggestions of how to use Ming Foods' Chinese Pancakes in your cooking.
If you enjoy a crispy duck meal, whether in a restaurant, from a take-away or as part of a ready meal, you will probably be eating a Ming Foods' Chinese Pancake. Enjoy!
Why Buy Ming Foods' Chinese Pancakes?
Through extensive practical trials and positive customer feedback, we believe that Ming Foods' Chinese Pancakes are second to none:
- Ming Foods' Chinese Pancakes are attractive: perfectly round and consistent in shape, size, thickness and texture.
- Our Chinese pancakes are produced to allow full enjoyment of the tasty contents and can be used as the basis for a wide variety of dishes.
- Ming Foods' Chinese Pancakes are robust enough to hold the contents in place without the pancake falling to pieces, making them perfect for wrapping finger food at parties and barbecues.
- Our Chinese pancakes do not stick together after steaming or microwaving, which makes them very easy to use and minimises any wastage.
- For the retailer and wholesaler, Ming Foods' Chinese Pancakes are competitively priced without compromising on quality.
- Presented in high quality packaging, our Chinese pancakes are smartly arranged in packs of 6 or 10 pieces.
- Our Chinese pancake boxes are designed to withstand water penetration and vigorous handling. The boxes are also designed to facilitate easy transportation and storage.
13th - 16th March 2011 - ExCeL Centre, London UK
At IFE 2011, Ming Foods will be promoting various product innovations including flavoured thin pastry.
Other products promoted at IFE 2011 include Ming Foods' retail packs of restaurant-quality pancake wraps, which were officialy launched at IFE 2009, and canapé cups for foodservice use, suitable for both savoury or sweet hors d'oeuvres.
For further information regarding Ming Foods' products at IFE 2011, visit: Ming Foods' products at IFE 2011
Register for your free visitor badge at Register for IFE 2011
Visit us at Stand S2438 (South Hall, General Food).
For more information about the event: IFE 2011's offical website
Click here for more news about Ming Foods
Looking for some inspiration? Visit our Recipe Ideas section.
Ming Foods Ltd
Unit 4 Manor Park
Kent DA8 2AT
Tel: +44 (0)1322 332888
Fax: +44 (0)1322 348888
How to find us
The following links open in a new window or tab and take you outside of the Ming Foods website
Nearest Railway Station:
0.9 miles (1.5 km)
Many of our staff speak a combination of the following languages:
English, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Mandarin
BRC Global Standards Certification